What is Emotional Clearing?
Sometimes, there are emotions that we wish we had never felt - a whole range of negative emotions.
These emotions can be linked to events that have occurred or relationships that you may have had. Even though these may have occurred and been felt years ago, and you probably feel you have moved past what has happened, it can still be creating problems in your body and/or brain now.
Our Emotional Clearing sessions are about finding these old emotions and releasing them from the body so that you are able to head towards a happier and healthier life.
“Much of our suffering is due to negative emotional energies that have become 'trapped' within us”
What is a trapped emotion? They are influenced by events and relationships from the past that can stay with us in the form of trapped emotions.
The negative energy of the emotion becomes trapped in a specific area of the body and/or brain. The body and mind can be inhibited by old emotions, invisible energies that no amount of time can heal. Releasing an emotion from you can lift a burden you did not know, or did know that you had. You can feel as though you are struggling, but not entirely sure or why you can’t quite “do life” or 'carry on'. You can feel as though your present is being held hostage by your past.
Underlying emotions can be sabotaging your efforts through life today; and influence you to make the wrong assumptions, overreact, misinterpret behaviour, and short-circuit relationships. You can feel as though you are stuck, no matter how hard you try your best through every day life.
"... emotions are actually creating the pain at least 50% of the time"
Trapped emotions can be epidemic and insidious, an invisible cause of suffering and illness, both physical and psychological, in nature. They can be the cause of organ dysfunction, tissue problems, cause pain, fatigue and illness or disease. Trapped emotions can lower immune systems, block energy flow and prevent normal functioning.
"... sometimes the release of a trapped emotion will bring about an instantaneous and dramatic effect, but most of the time the effects are more subtle, yet they always seem to bring a greater sense of contentment and peace, whether they are immediate or gradual”
We only use 10% of our brain; the other 90% is used by our subconscious mind, this constantly stores and keeps information, and works our body systems. Everything is logged in here. Your subconscious knows what emotions are harmful, what can be trapped, what caused them and where they are lodged. It knows what your body needs to get well, but how does it communicate this? Muscle testing and the intuition of you and me both!
I ask the body questions and get definitive answers, rather than guessing. Essentially this is, 'emotional surgery', together we are searching out the emotions with a clear intention of removing them. Removing them to restore function and build positive energy back through the body and brain!
*Quotes taken from Bradley Nelson's Book 'The Emotion Code'